Training sessions – terms and conditions
- A training session is only considered to be confirmed once a purchase order or payment is received. A confirmation email will be sent to your organization by Crick Software. If a date is OFFERED but not CONFIRMED with a purchase order or payment, then it is still available for another organization, if requested. Training sessions are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Once the training has been confirmed, you will receive a test sheet explaining how to check which version of the software your organization is running. We will contact you to check that the software is installed and working for the training.
- It is the responsibility of the organization scheduling the training to ensure the software is installed on enough computers for the amount of delegates attending the session.
- Once the training has been confirmed, the following cancellation terms apply:
- Rescheduling of a training can take place up to 21 days prior to the training date, with any non-refundable travel costs that have already been made being passed on to the customer.
- Rescheduling 1-20 days prior to the training date incurs a 50% administration fee on the rebooking, plus any non-refundable travel costs.
- If you cancel up to 21 days prior to the training, a full refund will be paid less any non-refundable travel expenses.