Install on Mac OS X
- Double-click the open_dyslexic_font.dmg file. This will create a mounted drive in Finder.
- Open the Go menu and select Computer. Within the mounted drive, there are four font files and two text files.
- In Finder open the File menu and select Open a new Finder Window.
- Select Computer from the Go menu. Click Macintosh HD, then Library and then Fonts.
- Read and agree to the License Agreement then drag and drop the four font files from the first window into the Fonts folder.