DPAWH5 - The app doesn't launch
The DocsPlus app is installed and appears within your Chromebook's Launcher.
However, when you click it, nothing happens.
To use the Clicker Apps, your Chrome OS Version must be 53 or higher.
To update your Chrome OS to the latest version:
- Log into your Chromebook.
- Click the bottom-right status area (where your account picture is) and click Settings.
- At the top, click About Chrome OS.
- Click Check for and apply updates.
- If an update is available, it will say Updating your device. Once it reaches 100%, you will be asked to reboot the Chromebook so the update can finish.
If your Chrome OS Version is lower than 53, but it says Your Chrome device is up to date when you try to update:
- A Google Domain setting or technical problem may be preventing the update.
For troubleshooting advice, click here.
- Your Chromebook may have reached its End of Life date. If so, it may no longer receive updates.
To check your Chromebook's End of Life date, click here.
If you're confident that you're running the latest Chrome OS, but Clicker Connect still doesn't launch, please contact Support.