C7WH38 - How can I adjust the size of a Clicker Set?
You would like to adjust the size of a Clicker Set.
Open a Clicker Set.
- Hover the mouse between the Clicker Set and the Clicker Document.
- The mouse pointer will change from an arrow to a double headed arrow, then click and drag to adjust the size of the Clicker Set.
To set a fixed sized Clicker Custom Set:
- Open a Clicker Set, then go into Edit Mode.
- From the Ribbon, select Appearance, and then More Options.
- Check Remember grid/page height:, then set the grid/page height percentage.
- Click the OK and then go into Run Mode.
- The size of the Clicker Set will be adjusted.