C7WH37 - How do I create my own Instant Pictures library?
You would like your own pictures to appear above keywords in the Document, Predictor and Spell Checker.
First, you must register a folder on your computer as a Media Library:
- Move your picture files into a single folder and ensure they're named appropriately.
e.g. a picture of an apple is named “apple”.
- Windows only - launch Clicker 7 by right-clicking the icon and choosing Run As Administrator.
This is necessary due to Windows security restrictions. If Windows asks for a different username/password at this point, ask your IT Department to log in for you.
- In Clicker 7, open the Options ribbon tab and click Media Libraries.
- Click Register New Library and follow the on-screen instructions. When prompted, browse to your folder of pictures.
Having registered your Media Library, you can now configure Instant Pictures to use it:
- In the Options ribbon tab, click Preferences.
- Open the Pictures tab.
- On the left, ensure your Media Library is checked and at the top of the list (use the arrow buttons to move it).
- On the right, ensure all the checkboxes under Show Instant Pictures are checked, and then click OK.
Start typing some of your picture filenames in the Document. The corresponding pictures should now appear.