C7WH36 - How do I get pictures to appear above words in the Document?
You would like to use instant pictures in the Document.
You can use CrickPix, Mayer-Johnson PCS, SymbolStix or Widgit Symbols as instant pictures in the Document.
Please take the following steps to enable instant pictures in the Document:
- From the Clicker 7 ribbon, click Options > Preferences.
- In the Preferences window, select the Pictures tab.
- Check the picture library that you would like to use.
- Move the picture library to the top of the list using the arrow buttons to make the pictures in the library appear first.
- From the 'Instant Pictures' section, check In the Document.
- Click OK.
When you type into the Document, the relevant instant picture appears above the words if there is a match.