C7WH32 - How do I make changes to a Clicker keyboard?
You would like to customize a Clicker keyboard.
First, find the location of your Clicker 7 keyboards: from the Clicker 7 ribbon click Options > Program Management, select the ‘Folder Locations’ tab, and then click the path next to “Keyboards:” - this opens the Keyboards folder in Windows Explorer.
- In Windows Explorer, copy and paste the relevant keyboard file (e.g. “Qwerty_en_GB”) into the same folder.
- Rename your new file to something meaningful e.g. “My Keyboard”.
- Double-click the new file (e.g. "My Keyboard") to open it in Clicker 7.
- From the bottom left of the screen, click “Edit Clicker Set” - you are now in Edit Mode, where you can make your changes.
- Save the keyboard - from the ribbon click Clicker Set > Save