C7WH29 - How can I set up picture shortcuts?
You would like to set up picture shortcuts for easy access.
To make regularly used pictures from a particular folder easy to access, please take the following steps:
- From the Clicker 7 ribbon, click Document > Picture > Browse.
- In the Pictures window, click the Home icon to ensure you’re in the correct location.
- Click the Cog icon located in the bottom-left corner and choose New Shortcut.
- The Shortcut Target window appears, browse to your folder and click OK.
- The shortcut will now appear in the Pictures window.
- To rename or delete a shortcut, select the folder shortcut and then click the Cog icon.