CSWH5 - I cannot see items in Google Drive that are "Shared with Me"
- Clicker Sentences for iPad
You cannot see items that have been shared with you in Google Drive.
When you link a Google Drive account to Clicker Sentences, it displays the contents of My Drive.
When someone shares a file or folder with you in Google Drive, it resides in the Shared with Me section. To access these shared items in Clicker Sentences, you must move them to My Drive.
To do this:
- Sign in to drive.google.com.
- Click Shared with Me on the left.
- Select the items you wish to access in Clicker Sentences.
- Click the Add to My Drive button at the top.
For more information about the Shared with Me section, visit Google Drive Help.